Vorwerks Hof 9
Details are available in the imprint.
Email communication may be subject to security vulnerabilities: Emails could be intercepted and viewed by third parties. If you have security or confidentiality concerns about using email, please consider using another method of contact. If you send me an email but do not wish to receive a reply by this method, please inform me beforehand.
If you use this website purely for informational use, i.e. if you do not register or submit information otherwise, only the data that your browser submits automatically is collected. This is technically necessary in order to enable the use of the web pages you have called up and in order to be able to check whether these web pages are displayed optimally for you (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR): date and time of your access, specific page(s) accessed, browser type and browser settings (including language and version of the browser software), the operating system used, the last page you visited, the amount of data transferred and the access status (file transferred, file not found etc.) as well as your IP address
This data is collected and processed exclusively in non-personal form during an informational visit. The IP address is only used during your visit. For logging purposes, your IP address is then stored anonymously, i.e. the IP address is shortened so that it can no longer be matched.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Personal data collected in the course of contacting me will be stored for 6 years, starting at the end of the year in which the contact was initiated.
Furthermore, personal data will be stored for longer if you have consented to such storage in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Data subject rights
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by me;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and I no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent given once to me at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. This has the consequence that I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or my registered office for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by me without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This website utilises the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, 128-bit v3 technology is used. You can determine whether an individual page of this website is transmitted in encrypted form by the display of the key or lock symbol in the address or status bar of your browser. In addition, I use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. These security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.